Log in

Gone,. But not forgotten: Everton School

From the Encyclopedia of Arkansas
Posted 5/17/22

The Everton School at Everton (Boone County), located on the corner of Main and Hill streets, was built in 1939 with assistance from the Works Progress Administration (WPA), a Depression-era federal …

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in

X